Our company is developing Heat Pipe Based Solar Systems indigenously with using testing facility at one of the renowned Scientific Research Center at Sardar Patel Renewable Energy Research Institute. Our objective to develop this type of system to reduce the cost of the system, to reduce space requirement of the system and having long life and zero maintenance cost of the system. Solar Water Heating system with evacuated tube collector has been developed by us which has 40% higher efficiency compare to Flat Plate collectorBrief About The Product & Working
The collector is Flat Plate Collector where absorber is made from copper tubes and copper sheet and outer box from aluminium extruded sections with aluminum sheet riveted at bottom. The absorbers are black selective coated sheets which arc soldered by electric heating process on automatic electro heating equipment. Outer box is anodized. We have installed capacity to manufacture 100 Nos of collectors per day. The collectors are tested a all levels by automatic hydraulic testing equipments
Largest Solar Water Heatings System Installed
- Exported Solar Water Heating System to KENYA & SULTNATE OF OMAN.
- Manufacturing systems from 100 LPD 100000 LPD.
- Domestic systems for individual bunglows are 100 LPD, 150 LPD, 200 LPD, 300 LPD and upto 500 LPD at 60 °C Thermosyphon type.
- We have developed system with Heat Exchanger for domestic purpose where Thermic Fluid & Distilled Water is circulated in close loop.
- Industrial and process heating systems are of 80 °C / 85 "C.
- Technological support is available by way of guidance from Sardar Patel Renewable Energy Research Institute, where they have the setup for complete testing for performance test and efficiency test for the collector. We have been selected by them for developing Heat Pipe based Solar Water Heating System when technical support shall be available from them Collectors are tested by them and results of which are enclosed herewith.
- Complete Raw material is available locally. Solchrome Selectively Coated copper sheet having sheet having thickness of 0.2 mm is procured from M/s. Solchrome System (India)Ltd. which manufacture Black chrome selective coated sheets. We have the technology of black chrome plating on copper sheet but considering the market trend the same have not installed and if need arises this plant may be installed.
- Market share as on today is 30%.
- Typical Solar Air Heating/Drying system are as under
- Onion Drying 100 Kg/batch
- Solid waste Drier of 300 Kg / batch.
The largest private sector Solar Water Heating System has been installed at DRWAS (M.P). The system developed and installed by M/s. STEELHACKS INDUSTRIES, Vithal Udyognagar, 388 121 at M/s. VIPPY SOLVEX PRODUCTS LTD., DEW AS. for their Pre - heat boiler feed supply having capacity of delivering 50,000 Itrs. at 85 T hot water per day. Costing Rs. 64 Lakhs and saving 750 Ions of Coal per year which costs about Rs. 15 Lakhs on an average. The Ministry of Non Conventional Energy sources and M.P. Urja Vikas Nigam Lid., Bhopal jointly given subsidy of Rs. 26 Lakhs. While the Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA) had provided a soft loan of Rs. 19 Lakhs.
M/s. STEELHACKS INDUSTRIES is not only the first Indian Company Largest system supplied but has also supplied and installed maximum numbers of SWHS amounting so far 6.00,000 Litres through 9300 Sq mtrs. Solar Panels in various far reaching States such as MEGHALAYA, ANDHRA PRADESH, MADHYA PRADESH, RAJASTHAN and so on. Which save total conventional Energy to the tune of 83.70,000 kwh. yearly the brand name ''UNISOL''.